Membership to the NMA
Membership fees are $30 + GST per year for schools with a roll of 300 or less and $50 + GST for schools with a roll over 300.
To join the NMA or renew your membership, please fill out this registration form. This covers you and all of the Maths teachers at your school, provided you list their names and email addresses in the appropriate fields,
for the duration of the school year. You will be sent an invoice on completion of this form.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to online resources including our Northland Maths website and Northland Maths Facebook group, newsletters and opportunities to network and collaborate with other Mathematics/Statistics teachers in Northland.
- Access to professional development events including NMA meetings and Saturday morning workshops
- Access to the latest information and changes from NZAMT and the MOE
- Discounts for PLD offered by the Northland Mathematics Association
- Discounted entry into mathex
- Access to scholarships and competitions offered/run by NMA
The NMA provides a voice for teachers to contribute to on-going issues such as recruitment and retention of Mathematics/Statistics teachers, workload and curriculum/assessment development.